Community

Home/Community
11 12, 2017

8 Personal Wealth Tips From The Richest Men In Babylon

By |2022-09-08T04:31:30+00:00December 11th, 2017|Categories: Community, Helping Others, Investment, Money control, Positive Change|Comments Off on 8 Personal Wealth Tips From The Richest Men In Babylon

https://youtu.be/F4SnaoIg0cw So, understand the simple rules of acquisition. Has anyone seen or read this book? The Richest Man in Babylon. This is a bit of a parable. It tells us how we can create more money, keep our money and grow our money. You might have to move fast for this one. Save 10% at least. Control spending. Necessary expenses will always grow to your income, right? Who's [...]

7 09, 2017

Why I Believe That Social Responsibility Is More Than Just A Phrase

By |2022-09-08T05:00:40+00:00September 7th, 2017|Categories: Community, Helping Others, Positive Change, Social Responsibility|Comments Off on Why I Believe That Social Responsibility Is More Than Just A Phrase

Leonie Fitzgerald, the Voice's Tim McCallum & MC, Peter Fitzgerald Lots of people and lots of businesses too, talk about social responsibility today. Sadly, for many it stops at talking about it. They love the idea of social responsibility, they’re just hoping that somebody else will take care of it for them. I believe that social responsibility is more than just a phrase. The Definition Of Social Responsibility [...]

Go to Top